Terms & Conditions
Use of this website is regulated according to the conditions below, which may be modified at any time and constitute a contract between the user of the website and the company MONETTE OUTDOOR’S.
Using the Web site for easy viewing and / or purchase of goods, an acknowledgment by the user's acceptance of any and all stipulations listed here, after careful reading and after having understood the meaning. In case of disagreement or for more information regarding this warning, the user is advised not to use the website before they contacted MONETTE OUTDOOR’S and obtained the information and / or clarifications required for its understanding and acceptance.
- Use of Website responsibility
The information contained on this website is provided to accommodate customers MONETTE OUTDOOR’S and does not imply any warranty, express or implied. Except as required by applicable laws, MONETTE OUTDOOR’S will be liable for any direct or indirect damage, or any loss of profits, data or other, nor any inconvenience arising the use of information contained on this website. However MONETTE OUTDOOR’S certify take all reasonable means at its disposal to ensure that the information available on its website conforms to reality and has no errors.
Access and / or use of the website in territories or countries where this is not permitted is prohibited and deemed to be made without the consent of MONETTE OUTDOOR’S.
Any claim relating to the Website and / or its contents or from its use shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and any dispute arising therefrom shall, where applicable, be submitted to the competent court of that province in the judicial district of St-Jerome.
- Copyright, names, trademarks, and permitted use of the property website
It is strictly prohibited to copy, transcribe, reproduce, distribute, transmit, translate or download, in whole or in part, in any way, the content of this website (including headers, custom graphics, the different texts and presentation, arrangement, coordination, images, logos, applications, data, and other elements available on or through the Web site) without first obtaining the written permission of MONETTE OURDOOR’S.
Terms of sale
- The prices listed on this website are calculated in Canadian dollars and subject to applicable sales taxes. The shipping and delivery expenses as well as customs and export apply, where applicable, are extra and are subject to applicable taxes, depending on the region.
- No deliveries will be made before the product price, including fees and taxes, is paid in full.
- MONETTE OUTDOOR’S reserves the right to change from time to time and without notice the prices of products offered on the website.
- If the error indicated on its Web site, MONETTE OUTDOOR’S price. offer the user the opportunity to cancel the transaction at the incorrect price or buy selected new product price duly corrected.
- The delivery of products ordered will be done professionally and in the best possible time at the address specified by the user on the order form, which should be the address of the holder of the credit card.
- MONETTE OUTDOOR’S cannot guarantee the availability of products offered on this website and assumes no responsibility in this regard. Where applicable, unless cancellation of the transaction by the customer, the product ordered will be delivered when available and payment taken in the days before delivery.
- In addition, in its sole discretion, MONETTE OUTDOOR’S reserves the right to limit quantities of products available and to refuse, cancel, correct or otherwise modify any transaction conducted on this website.
Liability and Warranty
- MONETTE OUTDOOR’S not be liable for any loss or damage of any situation in unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- In addition, under any circumstances, responsibility for MONETTE OUTDOOR’S for defective products or unavailable, cannot in any way exceed the refund of the price paid by the user, or replacement of the product, at the sole discretion of MONETTE OUTDOOR’S .
- The user also accepts and acknowledges that MONETTE OUTDOOR’S cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage suffered by the user or by any other person as a result of using this website and / or products that are sold.
- You have up to 15 days of receipt of goods to notify us of any packaging or product error default. We invite you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explain the situation and after approval we will ship a product equal or equivalent.
- Although our products are of high quality, we are not responsible for your hunting results. You understand that several factors may come into play causing a failure.